The Project Management Professional Certification is a widely recognized & sought after certification worldwide. Certified project managers are in high demand in the world of today. There are over 500,000 PMPs worldwide. Why not acquire your own professional certification now?
PMP Certification Requirements:
With Bachelors degree, the requirements are:
- 35 contact hours of training
- 4500 hours of project management related experience which must be within the last 3 years (36 months) With SSCE, the requirements are:
- 35 contact hours of training
- 7500 hours of project management related experience
The examination is paper based and is comprised of 200 multiple choice questions to be answered within 4 hours. Questions are multiple choice with four options each. You are expected to pick the best answer. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing centre in your area. The exam is written once a month.
It is advisable to register as a member of PMI before the application for the actual PMP exam.
PMI Membership Fee: $139
- PMI Members: 250 Dollars
- Non PMI Members: 400 Dollars
Pass Score For the Exam?
You are required to pass 106 out of 175 questions. PMI provides scorecard which only states if you pass or fail along with your proficiency level – Proficient, Moderately Proficient or Below Proficient per process group. Out of 200 questions, you are required to pass 175 questions.
However, only 175 questions are used in calculating the score, the remaining 25 questions are pre-test unscored questions and one does not know which of the questions are pre-test. You know if you pass or fail the exam after 6-8 weeks.
This certification is designed for those with little or no project management related experience. The eligibility requirements are not as much as that of the PMP examination but it covers the same topics as the PMP exam.
CAPM Certification Requirement:
- A Bachelors degree or SSCE or equivalent
- At least 1,500 hours of project related experience OR,
- 23 contact hours of project management training
The examination is computer-based and consists of 150 multiple choice questions. Time allotted is 3 hours. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing centre in your area.
- PMI member: $225 (USD)
- New PMI members: $300 (USD)
Andavoy assists training participants in the registration, exam application and exam scheduling process.
The RMP – Risk Management Professional certification recognizes a Risk Manager’s expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities. It also certifies that you have basic knowledge and skills in all areas of project management.
RMP Certification Requirements:
- With Bachelors degree, the requirements are:
- At least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience within the last five consecutive years
- 30 hours of Project Risk Management Training With SSCE , High school diploma or the Global equivalent, the requirements are:
- At least 4,500 hours of Project Risk Management Experience within the last five consecutive years
- 40 hours of Project Risk Management training
The examination is computer-based and consists of 170 multiple choice questions. 20 out of these questions are pre-test. Pretest questions are used in examinations as an effective way to test the validity of future exam questions. All questions are placed throughout the exam randomly. Only 150 questions are scored on the exam. Time allotted is 3.5 hours. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing centre in your area.
- PMI Member: $520 (USD)
- PMI Non-Member: $670 (USD)
The ITIL Foundation training course ITIL is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT Services, developed in the 1980’s by the Office of Government Commerce(OGC) in the United Kingdom.
There are five core volumes in ITIL :
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation and
- Continual Service Improvement.
This certification is ideal for every professional who intends to build their career in IT Service management sector. An ITIL Foundation professional . Professionals who wish to gain understanding of the ITIL framework and in order to guide an organization in implementing the best practices in IT Service Management.
ITIL Foundation Exam Format Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ):
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%
Exam duration: 60 minutes (1 hour) Closed book (without option to refer any books during exam)
- ITIL Foundation Certification Examination will be conducted on the 2nd day of the training.
- There are no prerequisites needed for this exam
- Upon passing the ITIL V3 Foundation, the participant will gain 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.
The CBAP credential is a professional credential for the business analyst profession. The recognition for CBAP holders is growing and organizations are looking for greater value by bringing the CBAP into their organization The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) is a designation awarded to candidates who have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the field of Business Analysis. The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a sought-after certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) for professionals who have significant Business Analysis experience.
CBAP Certification Requirements:
- Minimum of 7,500 hours of BA work experience in the last 10 years
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in 4 of the 6 knowledge areas
- A high school education or equivalent
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis related professional development/training in the last 4 years
- Two referees – A career manager, client or a CBAP credential holder
The examination is computer based and is comprised of 150 questions to be answered within 3.5 hours. You are required to select your answers from four possible options. Some questions are based on “comprehension” (e.g., definition, recall, etc.) and others are based on “situational analysis” (e.g., given a scenario, which is the best course of action) where the applicant must do a bit of analysis to arrive at the answer. The current exam is based on v2.0 of the BABOK® Guide. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing centre in your area. CBAP Membership Fee: $85 CBAP Application Fee:- $125 (Non refundable)
CBAP EXAM FEE:
- IIBA Members :- $325
- Non IIBA Members:- $450
Pass Score For the Exam?
The pass-mark is unknown. You know if you pass or fail the exam immediately you finish the exam.