PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
Extensive Learning Materials
Training by Experienced Facilitators
Standardized Mock Exam
Quizzes and Exercises
Case studies & Real life scenario examples
Several hours of high quality training
Access for 30 days
Issuance of a 35-Contact Hour Certificate of Training
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be fulfilled and fully prepared to sit for the exam
- Receive a certificate of attendance which is one of the eligibility requirements for the exam
- Have received ten times more information than you would have received if you attended another prep course
- Have had a one-on-one conversation with highly experienced project managers/facilitators
This Course is in line with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK GUIDE) 5TH Edition
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tips to passing the exam the first time
- Individuals with the PMP credential are most sought-after by Fortune 500 companies globallly.
- Due to its widespread recognition, more companies are looking for individuals who have acquired the PMP certification. Bagging this widely accepted certification gives you an ultimate edge over your colleagues.
- Based on a recent survey, it is proven that PMP certified project managers get paid more that the non-PMP similarly qualified individuals.
- -By acquiring this certification, your names gets added to the most prestigious database of certified professioals in the project management community and you start commanding a different status among your peers also.
- Acquisition of this certification widens your career prospects.