Every project has (or should have) a set of deliverables, an assigned budget,...
CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL (CBAP)
In today’s complex business scenarios, business analysts have become indispensible in their timely project delivery, role of strategy formation, ability to identify business requirements of an organization to proffer solid business solutions and creating competent business workflow. It has been proven over and over that accurately understanding the client’s requirements can make the difference between success and failure. The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a sought-after certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) for professionals who have significant Business Analysis experience. More and more companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise that these professionals bring to their organizations.
The course provides targeted exam preparation support for IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional exam candidates
At the end of this 3-day course, you will learn the methodologies, tools, concepts and techniques applied in Business Analysis .You will also be prepared to sit for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) certification exam offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) exam sponsored by the IIBA®.
- Foundation Concepts
- Definition of Business Analysis
- Essential Skills of Effective Business Analysts
- Differences between the BA and PM roles
- Business Analysis Stakeholders
- Plan-Driven and Change-Driven Approaches
- Overview of Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
- Classes of Requirements
- Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
- Enterprise Analysis Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Enterprise Analysis
- Elicitation Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Management and Communication Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Requirements Management and Communication
- Solution Assessment and Validation Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Solution Assessment and Validation
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
- Tasks and Techniques under Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business Analysis Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Software Knowledge
- Interaction Skills
- Communication Skills
- Information on Preparing for Business Analysis Certifications
- IIBA Membership
- Registration for Examination
Training Package Includes:
• 3-days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
• Soft & Hard Copy Training Materials
• Case Studies & Exercises
• Professional Training by experienced business analysts
• Tea/Lunch Break
• 21 Hours CDU Certificate
• Post Training Exam Support and Assistance
• Networking Opportunities
- Account Name:- Andavoy Business Concepts
- Account Number:- 0111802721
- Bank:- GTBANK
The CBAP credential is a professional credential for the business analyst profession. The recognition for CBAP holders is growing and organizations are looking for greater value by bringing the CBAP into their organization The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) is a designation awarded to candidates who have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the field of Business Analysis. The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a sought-after certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) for professionals who have significant Business Analysis experience.
CBAP Certification Requirements
- Minimum of 7,500 hours of BA work experience in the last 10 years
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in 4 of the 6 knowledge areas
- A high school education or equivalent
- Minimum of 21 hours of business analysis related professional development/training in the last 4 years
- Two referees – A career manager, client or a CBAP credential holder
The examination is computer based and is comprised of 150 questions to be answered within 3.5 hours. You are required to select your answers from four possible options. Some questions are based on “comprehension” (e.g., definition, recall, etc.) and others are based on “situational analysis” (e.g., given a scenario, which is the best course of action) where the applicant must do a bit of analysis to arrive at the answer. The current exam is based on v2.0 of the BABOK® Guide. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing centre in your area.
CBAP Membership Fee: $85
CBAP Application Fee:- $125 (Non refundable)
CBAP EXAM FEE–
- IIBA Members :- $325
- Non IIBA Members:- $450
Pass Score For the Exam?
The pass-mark is unknown. You know if you pass or fail the exam immediately you finish the exam.
No Reviews found for this course.