Every project has (or should have) a set of deliverables, an assigned budget,...
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PFMP)
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of portfolio managers. The PfMP® demonstrates your proven ability in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve organizational objectives.
PfMP credential holders are responsible for the execution of the portfolio management process, communication around portfolio progress, and recommendations for action. Where project and program managers are responsible for “doing work right,” this is an ideal credential if you are responsible for ensuring your organization is “doing the right work.”
Who should apply?
If you’re a portfolio manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives; increase your visibility and value with your organization; and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PfMP credential is right for you. This certification is also open to all professionals
- Domain and Task
- Strategic Aligment
- Portfolio performance
- Porfolio Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Knowledge and Skills
- Role delineation Study (RDS) process
- Defining responsibilities
- Validating the responsibilities of Panelist
- Skilled portfolio managers are in demand around the world. A globally recognized project management certification shows employers that you have the knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project team success.
- The certification is not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- We continually conduct in-depth studies to ensure that our certifications actually reflect the current skills, knowledge and best practices you need to succeed.
- You never have to worry about the certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay current as the profession changes.
- PMI certification offers financial benefits — it positively impacts portfolio managers salaries — and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.
Domain and Task
Portfolio Risk Management
Knowledge and Skills
Role delineation Study (RDS) process
Validating the responsibilities of Panelist
No Reviews found for this course.