In order to produce important computer data safe by such risks it's possible...
- June 8 2019
- June 16 2019
- 09:00 AM
- 05:00 PM
- DATES: June 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th 2019
- Saturdays: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Sundays: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
- VENUE: 21 salvation road off opebi road by salvation bus stop, opebi, ikeja, Lagos.
- TRAINING FEE : N50,000
- ENQ : 08146749482 or 08163583774
WHAT IS CBAP?
In today’s complex business scenarios, business analysts have become indispensable in their timely project delivery, role of strategy formation, ability to identify business requirements of an organization to proffer solid business solutions and creating competent business workflow. It has been proven over and over that accurately understanding the client’s requirements can make the difference between success and failure.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a sought-after certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) for professionals who have significant Business Analysis experience. More and more companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise that these professionals bring to their organizations.
The course provides targeted exam preparation support for IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional exam candidates
At the end of this 4-day course, you will learn the methodologies, tools, concepts and techniques applied in Business Analysis .You will also be prepared to sit for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) certification exam offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) exam sponsored by the IIBA®.
OUR TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES
• 4-days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
• Soft & Hard Copy Training Materials
• Case Studies & Exercises
• Professional Training by experienced business analysts
• Tea/Lunch Break
• 35 Hours CDU Certificate
• Post Training Exam Support and Assistance
• Networking Opportunities
* Foundation Concepts
* Definition of Business Analysis
* Essential Skills of Effective Business Analysts
* Differences between the BA and PM roles
* Business Analysis Stakeholders
* Plan-Driven and Change-Driven Approaches
* Overview of Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
* Classes of Requirements
* Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
* Enterprise Analysis Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Enterprise Analysis
* Elicitation Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Elicitation
* Requirements Analysis Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Requirements Analysis
* Requirements Management and Communication Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Requirements Management and Communication
* Solution Assessment and Validation Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Solution Assessment and Validation
* Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
* Tasks and Techniques under Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
* Business Analysis Underlying Competencies
* Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
* Behavioral Characteristics
* Business Knowledge
* Software Knowledge
* Interaction Skills
* Communication Skills
* Information on Preparing for Business Analysis Certifications
* IIBA Membership
* Registration for Examination
* Other Information
* Course Summary
WHY CHOOSE ANDAVOY?
ANDAVOY NIGERIA LIMITED is a forward thinking training and consulting firm with its headquarters in Lagos,Nigeria. We specialize in providing cutting-edge professional training & consulting services. We conduct top of the class training sessions for individuals, corporate organizations, government parastatals. We have trained over 800 individuals from various organizations like Oando, Access Bank, Mobil, Universal Basic Education, Nigerdock, UBA, MTN, Dangote Cement, Chevron, Guaranty Trust Bank and lots more. Our facilitators have over 30 years collective experience.
Account Name: Andavoy Business Concepts
Account Number: 0111802721
Bank Name: GTBANK
08146749482 or 08163583774
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com