ANDAVOY provides support for PMO setup to organizations who intend on adopting project management best practices intotheir existing processes or organizations who intend to kick off a project unit or department. Our PMO consulting services offer project governance at strategic levels; implementation of PM methodologies, templates and tools; design of project office and hierarchy structure; definition of roles and responsibilities; and introduction and application of policies and code of conduct.
Benefits of a PMO
- Standardization of methodologies used
- Implementation of project governance and processes
- Improved risk analysis
- Consistent tool usage
- Improved and consistent reporting
- Improved management and control of the resources
- Improved communication and collaboration within and outside project environs.
- Project Manager’s assigned to projects are fully committed to project works.
- All the necessary phases/steps of a project are completed. Important lessons-learned are captured.
- Earned value analysis can be put in place to better compare the performance of dissimilar projects.
- A knowledge-base project repository is maintained.
- Mentoring and Capacity Building for all project team members