This course is designed for professionals who are involved in HR operations such as recruiting, compensation and administration. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Acquisition of this certification gives HR professionals an ultimate edge over their CO-HR practitioners. This credential improves the credibility of HR professionals. The credential is offered by an institute in the US named the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
The HRBP certification is designed for the HR professional whose daily work includes HR operations (such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, and administration). HRBP Subject areas are HR Administration, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations & Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Health, Safety& Security. This is the most sought after HR-related certification in the world at the moment.
HRBP TRAINING PACKAGE
- SHRM Accredited Training Manuals
- Hard Copy Training Materials
- Certificate of Training
- Case studies & Real life scenario examples
- Professional Training by Highly Experienced HR Practitioners
- Tea/Lunch Break
- Networking Opportunities
- Guide in SHRM Membership Registration, HRBP Application
- And Lots More
THIS COURSE IS FOR HR PROFESSIONALS WHO:
- Focus on implementing HR programs
- Handles operational matters
- Reports to another HR professional within the organization
- Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities rather than on the whole organization
- Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making
- Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience.
- HR Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Relations & Communication
- Training & Development
- Health, Safety & Security
- Tips for passing the exam the first time
FEE – N75,000
HRBP CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent, OR
A minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent,
A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
The HRBP is only available only to candidates outside of the United States.
The examination is computer-based and consists of 170 questions. Only 145 are scored on the exam while the remaining 25 are pre-test questions. The duration of the exam is 3 hours,15 minutes.
Exam Format and Length Computer-based Testing (CBT) 170 questions (145 scored, 25 pre-tests) 3 hours 15 minutes in length
The Exam is written twice a year – March and September
Exam Dates:- Between 1-31 March 2015
Deadline: – 1 October 2014 – 9 January 2015
Late registration :- 13 February 2015 – 10 January –
Exam Dates:- 1st – 30th September 2015
Deadline:- 2nd March – 24th July 2015
Late registration:- 25th July – 21st August 2015 –
SHRM Membership Fee:- $95
SHRM Members: $250
SHRM Non-Members – $275.
Administrative Fee : $ 75