TIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation is an entry-level certification for the globally-accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM). The knowledge associated with the credential will enable you to apply the principles and processes of ITIL in your ITSM job role and expand your career prospects.
IT Service Management is a practice that gives importance to the delivery of high quality IT Services, with the goal of delighting clients. There is a critical and huge demand for ITIL-certified professionals who are trained to implement best practices and standards in IT Services.
Our ITIL Foundation training helps candidates understand standard terminologies and focuses methodology on the complete knowledge required for ITIL service support and service delivery.
This qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require basic understanding of ITIL framework.
- Those who need understanding of how IITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT Professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement. However, the ITIL Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
Fee – N55,000
Duration – 4 days
Saturdays – 9am – 5pm
Sundays – 12pm – 5pm
- Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
- The Processes
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle
Section 2: Service Strategy
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
Section 3: Service Design
- Introduction to Service Design
- Key Concepts of Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Design Co-ordination
Section 4: Service Transition
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Key Principles and Models of Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
Section 5: Service Operations
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Service Operations Processes
- Event Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Service Operations Functions
Section 6: Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles and Models of Continual Service Improvement
Section 7 ITIL Exam Preparation:
- ITIL Practice Exams
- Review of Key Concepts
- Review of ITIL Mock Examination Results
This certification is ideal for every professional who intends to build their career in IT Service management sector.
ITIL Foundation professional professionals who wish to gain an understanding of the ITIL framework and in order to guide an organization in implementing the best practices in IT Service Management.
ITIL Foundation Exam Format Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ):
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (1 hour) Closed book (without option to refer any books during exam)
- ITIL Foundation Certification Examination will be conducted on the 2nd day of the training.
- There are no prerequisites needed for this exam
- Upon passing the ITIL V3 Foundation, the participant will gain 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.