PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
In relation with our advanced Project Management Course, with an emphasis on the Project Management Institute, we advocate the processes, procedures and methodologies when delivering Project management training. The (PMP) Project Management Professional certification course is a widely recognized & accepted professional certification. It is offered by a professional institute in USA: – PMI (Project Management Institute).
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a widely recognized & sought-after certification worldwide. Certified project managers are in high demand in the world of today. There are over 500,000 PMPs worldwide. Why not acquire your own professional certification now?
This PMP Training course is designed to help you prepare for the Project Management professional examination. Andavoy’s PMP courses are taught by highly experienced project managers who know how well to get you fully prepared for the certification examination. Our training is based on the Project Management Institute’s latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMPBOK Guide) 5th Edition.
TRAINING FEE: – N45,000
- PMI Accredited Training Manuals
- PMI Handbook
- Soft & Hard Copy Training Materials
- Certificate of Training (Indicating 35 contact hours of training)
- Professional Training by Highly Experienced Project Management Practitioners
- Tea/Lunch Break
- MS Project Introduction
- Networking Opportunities
- Guide in PMI Registration & PMP Application
- And Lots More
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tips to passing the exam the first time
Duration – 4 Days
Saturdays – 9am – 5pm
Sundays – 12pm – 5pm
ABOUT THE PMP EXAM
PMP Certification Requirements
- Minimum of 4,500 hours of project work experience if you have a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7,500 hours of project work experience if you have a high school degree.
- 35 Contact hours of professional training
The examination is paper based and is comprised of 200 multiple choice questions to be answered within 4 hours. Questions are multiple choice with four options each. You are expected to pick the best answer. The examination is to be taken at an approved testing center in your area. The exam is written all through the year, so let us know what date you intend to sit for the exam, and we will help you check availability.
It is advisable to register as a member of PMI before the application for the actual PMP exam.
PMI Membership Fee: $139
PMI Members: 405 Dollars
Non-PMI Members: 555 Dollars
Pass Score for the Exam;
You are required to pass 106 out of 175 questions. PMI provides scorecard which only states if you pass or fail along with your proficiency level – Proficient, Moderately Proficient or Below Proficient per process group. Out of 200 questions, you are required to pass 175 questions.
However, only 175 questions are used in calculating the score, the remaining 25 questions are pre-test unscored questions and one does not know which of the questions are pre-test. You know if you pass or fail immediately after the examination. If you pass, your certificate will be sent to you, if you fail, you will be advised to re-sit for the exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes