RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (RMP)
Aligned with the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification, this course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation. You learn to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
This course is aimed at preparing participants to sit for the Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam.
This course is also for any individual who is interested in learning the fundamentals of proper risk management. Risk managers, project managers and line managers and individuals who wish to broaden their career opportunities will benefit from this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and understand all Risk Management defined processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Project Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP) Certification Exam
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing project and operations risks.
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Have a practical set of self-study techniques and bibliography of reference material
- Use common risk management terminology
- Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems, rather than just dealing with them as they occur
Duration – 4 Days
Saturdays – 9am – 5pm
Sundays – 12pm – 5pm
TRAINING FEE : N85,000
- Soft and Hard Copy Training Materials
- 40 PDU’s Earned
- Assistance with the PMI-RMP Exam Application
- Tea/Lunch Break
- Professional Training from highly experienced risk management practitioners
- Certificate of training (Indication 30 hours of Risk Management Training)
RMP EXAM REQUIREMENTS
- 4500 Hours of experience in project risk management within the last 5 years
- 40 contact hours of project risk management training
- Secondary school education
- 3,000 hours of project risk management training
- 30 contact hours of project risk management training
- Bachelor’s degree education
- The exams has 170 multiple choice questions and has to be completed in 3.5 hours.
PMI Membership – $139
Members – $520
Non-Members – $670